Necessary Student Supplies
We want your child to be prepared for the 2016-2017 school year. Preparedness leads to confidence. Please download the School Supplies List and bring the necessary items to Open House or on the first day of school.
Supplies Wish List
Due to a high need in our community to open doors for even more young children with Autism, donations and fund-raising efforts are needed. Below is a compiled list of items from staff, therapists and parents that The Hope Center feels will be beneficial to the educational environment and outcome of the students in the classroom. The funds that will be allotted to this wish list will come directly from donations and/or fundraising. Based on an assessment of the school’s budget and needs, the Executive Director will purchase the items that cannot be donated.
- HP Printer Ink-CH232W HP 61 Tricolor & CH561W HP61 Black
- Automatic Bubble Machine
- Photo Paper
- Washable Ink Pads
- Washable paint
- Books with music cds
- Flash Drive
- Hair Gel/Shaving Cream
- Small TV with DVD player (indoor recess)
- Gift card to AC Moore, Michaels, Walmart, ITunes
- iPad with Case
- Play Doh
- Sand, rice and beans, popcorn kernels (for sensory play)
- Sensory toys – small squishy toys
- Classroom snacks- goldfish, M&M’s, gummies
- HP 61 Color/ Black Ink
- Clorox wipes
- Cotton balls – colored or white
- Shaving Cream
- Tissue Paper
- Bubble Wrap
- Art Supplies – feathers, buttons, glitter, etc.
- Kinetic sand – any color
- Tweezers – Jumbo Tweezers, Gator grabber Tweezers
- White cardstock (8.5″x 11″)
- Magnets – Upper and lowercase letters, numbers, etc.
- Printer ink HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Large googly eyes
- Letter cut outs
- Paper plates
- Kinetic sand
- Jumbo tweezers
- Musical toys
- Multicolor construction paper
- Books with CDs
- Magnetic numbers and letters
This not a definitive list of supplies needed by The Hope Center. Check here for Additional Supplies.